[Colorado-talk] Buna dahal Book Leadership Spirit!

Buna Dahal BunaDahal at DynamicBuna.com
Fri Apr 20 05:07:58 UTC 2012

I look forward to your support in my endeavor.

Leadership Spirit!

Buna Dahal's new book is on the market. Order Now!

 <http://www.bunadahal.com/products.html>
http://www.bunadahal.com/products.html

$10.00 from every sale of this book will go to Blind Corps, a 501C
nonprofit, who impart best practices of empowering self-reliant training to
the blind and visually impaired in developing nations. To learn more visit
<http://www.blindcorps.org> http://www.blindcorps.org

Realize your aspirations... become a Noble Leader

Buna Dahal     MS in Organization Leadership

DynamicBuna, Inc. /  Leadership Strategist

BunaDahal at DynamicBuna.com

phone 303.758.1232   |   fax 303.862.4371  |  Skype DynamicBuna

 <http://www.dynamicbuna.com/> http://www.DynamicBuna.com