[Colorado-talk] CABS Idol: please send your songs to Lisa ASAP!

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Wed Oct 21 17:04:13 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
This is a reminder to all who are planning to participate in our second anual CABS IDOL contest.  If you are planning to participate, then please choose six songs that you would like to sing.  Email both your choices, and your first and last name to Lisa Bonderson.  Her address is:
lbonderson at labarrelaw.com

If we can get everyone's choices ahead of time, then we can get more people to the mic during the three hours the event runs, from 9:00to midnight on Friday evening.  Thanks everyone!

Marty Rahn
President, Colorado association of Blind Students