[Colorado-talk] Looking to correspond with anyone who lives in the Denver metro area

Gail The U. S. Male gailcrowe1959 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:10:56 UTC 2009

Hi List, I'm posting this here, and I hope this isn't something I shouldn't be doing!  Anyway. I'm Gail Crowe, I lived in Denver and Colorado most of my life, and moved to Nebraska back in 1997.  I'm wanting to move back to Denver, and could use any information or help I can get! Something is really calling me to do this, and I've learned to follow this kind of thing. I'd love to hear from those of you who live in Denver. Of course, the surrounding suburbs too. thanks.