[Colorado-talk] Blind people and computers

Levi Campbell levicc00123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:12:24 UTC 2009

Hi, I posted earlier asking about blind people that use Linux, However,
after doing some market research for Linux technical support both for
sighted and blind people to make it worthwhile, so I'm thinking about
starting a company that teaches blind people how to use the computer and
writing hooks into various applications for JAWS and MagicEyes and I have
two questions.

1) What types of challenges do you face using computers?
2) How are you solving that problem now?

Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

--
Levi Campbell <levicc00123 at gmail.com>
GPG key ID: 7710A5E7