[Colorado-talk] Colorado Center for the Blind Improv Under the Stars

Jennifer Stevens jstevens at cocenter.org
Tue Aug 11 22:43:53 UTC 2009

Please forward to the Colorado Talk listserv

*   Where can you find discount shopping, comedy that truly makes you laugh,
good friends, fine eats and drinks all at bargain prices?

*   Do you want to sail away, blast off, or go on safari?

*   What about a trip to the zoo, Santa's workshop, a romantic dinner for
two and tickets to Grease.

Intrigued????  Join us for:

Improv Under the Stars

Featuring Denver's Favorite Improv Group:

Impulse Theater

Saturday, August 29, 2009

7:00 - 10:00 p.m.

Colorado Center for the Blind

2233 W. Shepperd Ave

Littleton, Colorado 80120

Tickets only $40, call Kimberley Johnson to reserve your seat at (303)
778-1130 x212 or email kjohnson at cocenter.org.  Check out the Auction List
attachment for a sample of our auction items.

Remember, all proceeds raised go directly to support programs for blind
children and adults.  For questions about the event, please call Jennifer
Stevens (303) 778-1130 x214 or email jstevens at cocenter.org

Thanks for your support.  See you on August 29th.

Jennifer

Jennifer Stevens

Director of Community Development

Colorado Center for the Blind

2233 West Shepperd Ave

Littleton, CO 80120

(303) 778-1130x214

jstevens at cocenter.org

 <http://www.cocenter.org> www.cocenter.org

The Colorado Center for the Blind is a non-profit where we go beyond skills
training to provide blind citizens with confidence, self-reliance and the
opportunity for a full and fulfilling life.