[CCCNFBW] FW: C-VAN Ride Booking Form

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:33:30 UTC 2024

See a message below from C-Tran, you can now book your cvan online. Thank
you and Mario for assisting me with testing this for cvan.

Hello,

Our new C-VAN ride booking form is live and ready to use on our website. I
have included the link here  <https://www.c-tran.com/c-van-booking> C-VAN
Ride Booking Form (c-tran.com) please share and use as needed, no username
or password is required to access the form. A couple of things about the
form, we ask that all requests are submitted by at least 10 a.m. the day
before, this will help prevent ride requests being missed. You can request a
ride 1-5 days in advance, a customer service representative will reach out
by email or phone number provided if clarification is needed. Each form
submitted is a one-way ride, the submission page will prompt returning to
the ride booking screen if more rides are needed. Please let me know if you
have any questions or concerns.

Rosa Chavez She/Her

Customer Service and Eligibility Supervisor

rosa.chavez at c-tran.org <mailto:rosa.chavez at c-tran.org>

360-906-7417

The information contained in this e-mail message, including any attachments,
non-disclosable confidential and privileged information pursuant to state
law.  Because the email involves a public agency, the email is a public
record and potentially may be subject to disclosure or may be exempt from
disclosure pursuant to state law.   If you are not the intended recipient
and received this communication in error, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail.