[CCCNFBW] concert tickets and money

Don donmi1949 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 16:07:01 UTC 2023

To reiterate what Nickki said, Be sure to bring any money and unsold tickets
to the chapter meeting tomorrow so we will have adequate tickets to sell at
the door. Based upon reports I have received we have sold, as of today, by
members, 37 tickets. We have received request from 25 persons for tickets to
be held at the door for them. This gives us a total of 62 tickets sold.

I heard a very nice announcement of our concert on the Friday morning folk
show on KBOO fm this morning. There is no way to know how many people will
show up at the door as walk ins. I am hoping there will be a fair number.

I am looking forward to this event. It is my pleasure to do this concert for
the chapter. Three together love performing together and we are happy to
share our music with our concert attendees.

Don Mitchell

Donmi1949 at gmail.com <mailto:Donmi1949 at gmail.com>

360.281.0187