[CCCNFBW] May chapter meeting and concert info

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 04:04:42 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
It is May and the sun is shining and the birds are chirping. To top it off, it is time for our next chapter meeting. As always, our meetings are held the second Saturday of every month at noon at the Washington State School For the Blind in the staff lounge. We also offer our meeting virtually for anyone who cannot attend in person.

After our meeting, we have an exciting event happening to help raise money for our chapter. One of our own members, Don Mitchell and his band, three together will be performing a live concert at the Washington State School For the Blind. Tickets are $20 apiece and have been sold by members. Tickets can also be purchased at the door.

If any members have ticket money or unsold tickets that need to be turned in, please do so at this chapter meeting. We are excited to bring this event not only to our members, but to the community at large. We hope to see as many people as possible in attendance this Saturday at 2:30 for the concert that will immediately follow our chapter meeting.

Nikki Palm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5429 0499
Passcode: 000010
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,87654290499#,,,,*000010# US (Tacoma)

Or, if you’re going in person, the staff Lounge at the School for the Blind. The address for that side of campus is 2289 East McLoughlin BLVD.