[CCCNFBW] Vancouver Symphony orchestra donation for our fundraiser

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 19:13:59 UTC 2023

Today the Vancouver Symphony orchestra agreed to give us two season tickets for there 2023–2024 season for our September fundraiser. I should receive the vouchers for the tickets in about a week. Bob, if you would add this to the list of donations that you are keeping for us, it would be greatly appreciated.
It would be great if we could find some other donations of this sort to include musical events, theater events, entertainment experiences of all kinds.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone