[CCCNFBW] chapter meeting this Saturday

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:23:08 UTC 2023

We will be holding our monthly chapter meeting this Saturday beginning at
12:00pm in the staff Lounge at the School for the Blind. The address for
that side of campus is 2289 East McLoughlin BLVD. We will be holding
elections, as well as discussing plans for the upcoming year. If you have
not yet paid annual dues of $5, please get with Doug before Saturday or
bring your money with you to the meeting. Thank you. Zoom information is
below for those who cannot make it in person.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87654290499?pwd=VnBxUzZXQTVFOHVBZEZQc3BDek1KQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5429 0499

Passcode: 000010

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87654290499#,,,,*000010# US (Tacoma)