[CCCNFBW] Uncork For Braille September 17 list of donations collected for raffle

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 04:14:05 UTC 2023

Hello all,
See below the list of donations that we have collected so far for our raffle baskets. If anyone has any other donations, please let me know right away.  Please excuse any typographicalPlease excuse any typographical errors or other formatting issues as I have just been adding to this list as things are collected and will be cleaning it up once it is complete. Continue to sell tickets and get your reservations to Corey Grandstaff.
Patricia.

2023 donations.
Patricia:
Bleu Door Bakery certificate for brunch for two people. –  To be picked up on September 8.
15 Mile winery, one bottle 2019 Pinot noir.
1 or 2 bottles of wine from local wine maker, Norm Banks.
Betty roses chocolate and coffee-small basket with chocolates, gift cards, other assorted items.

Two season tickets to the Vancouver Symphony orchestra.-value $528

Afghan made by Kaye.

Bob:
Fire house subs – bucket with gift certificates and other assorted items. as follows:

Tub from fire house subs:
4 gift cards for one free medium sub.
2 black, red, yellow bracelets.
2 bottles Captain Sorensons Firehouse subs hot sauce.
2 sets of ear phones.
1 plastic drinking glass with reusable plastic straw.

Outback $50 in three different cards as follows  $20, $20, $10..  expire December 31, 2023.

Olive Garden $50 card.
2   $48 vouchers each for an 8-inch cake from the Chandeliei bakery
TheSmokin’ Oak 2, $50 gift cards
Shanahan’s  2, $25 gift cards
Fiesta Bonita Mexican Grill– 4, $15 gift cards
Beaches-6, $25 gift certificates expire December 2023.
Los Jalapenos Mexican restaurant-2, $20 gift cards.

Chipoclay  is donating 6 to 12 coupon books.? Not included in packet. (

Sent from my iPhone