[CCCNFBW] Uncork for braille fundraiser September 17

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 21:20:23 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all busy selling tickets to this event and please be sure to let Corey Grandstaff know the names of all the people you sell tickets to along with their email address so we have an up-to-date registration list. We will need to know how many people are attending in order to purchase food and plan appropriately. Don’t forget that if you are coming that you need to also register with Corey and arrange to charge or get cash or check to Doug. Checks need to be made out to CCNFBW.
Also, remember to stop by some of your favorite businesses to ask for donations for the raffle baskets, however, small or large And let Bob Sellers and myself know of any of these donations. we will need to gather all of these in one place well in advance of the event in order to put the raffle baskets together and create a master list.

Remember that people who want to attend can also call Corey Grandstaff as indicated in the flyer to charge their reservation using square.

See contact information below.
corey.grandstaff at gmail.com

robertsellers500 at comcast.net
pmaddix at comcast.net

I will attach a copy of the advertising flyer to this email
Patricia.