[CCCNFBW] 2022 NFB of Washington convention: Trust the Magic of New Beginnings

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:17:38 UTC 2022

Welcome to the 2022 National Federation of the Blind of Washington (NFB)
convention: Trust the Magic of New Beginnings. Our agenda is packed full of
engaging sessions for all: parents, youth, seniors, job seekers, blindness
professionals, etc. In addition, we will be offering a Karaoke and Cards
night, as well as a trivia night during convention. At our Enchantment of
New Beginnings Banquet, we will be awarding three $3000 scholarships as
well. Our national representative will be Denise Avant, a Board Member of
the National Federation of the Blind. This year's convention will be held in
person at the Hilton Bellevue, located at 300 SE 112th AVE SE, Bellevue, WA
98004, November 4-6. Room rates are $109 plus tax per night and include free
Wi-Fi and free parking. Hotel rooms can be booked via the link below or by
calling the hotel at (425)455-1300. Hotel rooms at the convention rate must
be booked before the end of day on October 12, 2022, otherwise, convention
attendees will be charged the typical hotel rate of over $290. In addition,
guests for an additional $15 per person per day can purchase full breakfast
vouchers. Registration is $25, and our banquet this year is $40. We will
also have some sessions streamed via Zoom if you are unable to attend in
person, information will be sent to registered virtual participants before
the beginning of convention. In this email, you will find seven important
resources: our 2022 Agenda(which is always subject to change); our
registration form; a link for booking hotels; a registration form for our
JAWS class for blindness professionals; our Partnership registration form,
which is for any exhibitors/sponsors who desire to partner with us for
convention; our 2022 exhibitor/sponsorship packages; and our 2022
Scholarship application form, which is due October 14. All this information
can also be found on our website:  <http://www.nfbw.org/convention>
www.nfbw.org/convention

Convention Registration Link:
<Https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-convention-registration>
Https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-convention-registration

Hotel booking link:
https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=LION-HF&groupCo
de=NFBWCI&arrivaldate=2022-11-04&departuredate=2022-11-06&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLI
NK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

JAWS Training Registration:  <https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-jaws-registration>
https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-jaws-registration

Partnership Form Link:  <https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-partnership-registration>
https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-partnership-registration

If you have any questions regarding convention, please contact Corey
Grandstaff at  <mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>
corey.grandstaff at gmail.com or at (419)768-1523. We look forward to having
you join us for this year's exciting and engaging convention.

     Corey Grandstaff, treasurer, NFB of Washington