[CCCNFBW] Last day to get your order in to support the Sports And Rec Division of South Carolina

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:05:00 UTC 2022

Last days to help support the national Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports and rec division with our tastefully simple virtual fundraiser!
📣 last minute deals! discount code below last !day 10/31   to order  📣

Last day 10/31 before midnight to get order in   of our tastefully simple virtual fundraiser! Please have your orders in by October 31.
Take $20 off orders of $100 or more use discount code TREAT22. you can click this link to start shopping https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11455828

For each person who places an order, their name will go into a drawing for
$50 of free products. If your name is drawn, you will need to contact Jennifer  directly in order to get your free products.

For anyone who books a party, the same will occur; however,
You will have to book and complete the party before you will receive the       $50 in
free products.

If you wish to place an order on the phone,   call customer service
at
1-866-448-6446, make sure to specify  Jennifer Bazer as the consultant and NFB of SC
sports and rec as the party fundraiser. If you need assistance with ordering you can also contact Lori Anne Coley at 803-316-9838 or email
Srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com.

If you would like to book a party or have more questions you can contact our consultant Jennifer Bazer

jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to donate, join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC Make sure to go shopping before October 31. Support us with our tastefully simple fundraiser
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11455828