[CCCNFBW] Wreath fundraiser

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 06:09:01 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, how is it going with selling Ries. Hopefully you have all found a number of people that would like to enjoy these beautiful Ries. Although orders aren’t due until Sunday, November 13 it would be great if you could reply to me and let me know how many you have sold so far. I will be out of town the week of November 7 so will want to keep records up-to-date to make things run more smoothly.  I  II would preferred to receive orders prior to November 13 as that is when I need to notify the farm with our order. have again attached the flyer if you need to print more copies or email them to someone.
Patricia