[CCCNFBW] NFB holiday wreath fundraiser

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 20:46:46 UTC 2022

OK everyone, we revised the flyer with the alternative text description now included. Ray says that visually it looks just fine and NVDA reads it just fine. At least on my phone with iOS 15.7 voice over stumbles in a few places. One important one is that it wants to say that the order deadline is November 1 and then after that it pronounces 3. However the date is actually  November 13th.
I will send the revised flyer momentarily.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone