[CCCNFBW] NFB holiday wreath fundraiser

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 18:06:07 UTC 2022

Corey,
I’m afraid I do not understand the technology of what alternative text description would be and what to do about it. Is it something we need to do to the flyer that I send out or some thing that others will do if they forward the flyer. We did type a complete description of the wreath just above the photo so what else do we need to add? Feel free to call me to advise.
Patricia
360-944-2051

Sent from my iPhone