[CCCNFBW] Fwd: [NFBWATlk] Contact legislators about supporting Accessible Prescription Label bill, Committee hearing this Friday

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 23:42:09 UTC 2022

There is still time to register your support of and comment on the bill. The Senate committee votes on it tomorrow (Monday) at 1 PM Pacific. Assuming it passes out of the committee it will go to the Senate floor sometime in the next few days for a walk by all Senators.

Marci

Begin forwarded message: