[CCCNFBW] Job announcement: Director - Washington Department if Services for the Blind

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 23:32:30 UTC 2022

Please forward this job announcement to anyone you believe is qualified for the position. The governors office will except applications until the position is filled but I would encourage people to apply ASAP. I’m happy to answer questions from any interested persons.

> https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/3414473/director-department-of-services-for-the-blind-dsb?keywords=DSB&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net