[CCCNFBW] Fwd: [NFBofSC] Pets Fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:10:55 UTC 2022

Greetings, the South Carolina affiliate would appreciate each one taking the time to check out our pets fundraiser. Every vote counts. Thanking you in advance for your support.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley

Begin forwarded message: