[CCCNFBW] Last Call - Registration Closing Soon

Matthew Hines ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 02:52:23 UTC 2021

Thank you to those who have been signing up today and who have already signed up. Betty, the invitation for this event is being sent to the chapter by activate inclusion so you would choose activate inclusion as a organization from the list to choose from. Also, I would be happy to help you register if you are unable to do so yourself, please let me know if you would like me to give you a call  Or to help you  register on my end, thanks

Matthew Hines
360-980-2385