[CCCNFBW] Last Call - Registration Closing Soon

Betty Fitzpatrick mamamacbear at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 02:41:57 UTC 2021

Hi Matt, I have been trying to register and I must be doing something
incorrectly since it will not accept my registration. Also I did not see
anywhere that we were mentioned in the list of organizationsto check off are
we signing up with a specific group? Please get back to me as quick as
possible so that I can sign up. I have already placedit on my calendar.
Thanks a bunch. Betty