[CCCNFBW] Auction item pledged for wine and cheese fundraiser

ripcitymatt at gmail.com ripcitymatt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 04:50:13 UTC 2020

Great, got it on the list. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: CCCNFBW <cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Patricia Maddix via CCCNFBW
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:44 PM
To: cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
Cc: Patricia Maddix <pmaddix at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CCCNFBW] Auction item pledged for wine and cheese fundraiser

I just spoke with the new executive director of the Vancouver Symphony and she has agreed to donate as in the past two years to season tickets to the Vancouver Symphony for our wine and cheese fundraiser in May. She will be sending me the vouchers soon. So we have another silent auction item as of now.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone