[CCCNFBW] Auction item pledged for wine and cheese fundraiser

Patricia Maddix pmaddix at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 20:43:50 UTC 2020

I just spoke with the new executive director of the Vancouver Symphony and she has agreed to donate as in the past two years to season tickets to the Vancouver Symphony for our wine and cheese fundraiser in May. She will be sending me the vouchers soon. So we have another silent auction item as of now.
Patricia

Sent from my iPhone