[CCCNFBW] West Side Bike Project

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:42:09 UTC 2019

Beth, thank you for the update. I think we would like to discuss this at the meeting. Has there been anything in your meetings that’s far that you feel we should be concerned about or is there some topics of discussion you feel that we should put on the table tomorrow? Not everyone is up to speed on what the newest presentation encompasses I believe, at least I know I am not. Thank you so much

Matthew Hines
360-980-2385