[CCCNFBW] C-Tran advisory committee member to represent the visually impaired

Julie Goldbeck goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 22:37:00 UTC 2019

The C-TRAN Citizens Advisory Committee is looking for applicants to fill multiple open positions!

Positions currently open include business representative, blind representative, at-large representative, senior citizen repres entative, fixed-route rider representative, environmental community representative and bi-state commuter representative. Committee meetings usually occur on the last Thursday of every month, and members receive a free bus pass for as long as they serve on the committee.

Interested? Download the application and find more information at the link below. Applications are due by Monday, October 21.

https://www.c-tran.com/about-c-…/citizens-advisory-committee https://www.c-tran.com/about-c-tran/citizens-advisory-committee?fbclid=IwAR1H_uRAA6tlDHIVgt4fIrB9Ee9HAqFP3Pe6A4cWdux026_N8mm4a2o-7wk