[CCCNFBW] C-Tran advisory committee member to represent the visually impaired

Mario Eiland eilandm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:52:30 UTC 2019

I’ll do it! 😊

From: CCCNFBW <cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Betty Fitzpatrick via CCCNFBW
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:43 AM
To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List' <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Betty Fitzpatrick <mamamacbear at gmail.com>
Subject: [CCCNFBW] C-Tran advisory committee member to represent the visually impaired

Good morning, The C-Tran advisory committee has a position for a visually impaired person. I have served in that capacity for two terms which is all I can serve before taking a break for at least one term. We meet monthly on the last Thursday of the month from 5:30 TO ABOUT 7 IN THE EVENING. Meetings  are held at the new transit center at 100600 N. E. 51st Circle Vancouver WA 98682 . One incentive that C-Tran gives each member of the advisory committee is a complete transit pass for all C-Tran programs. Everyone think about it and I hope someone will come forward to represent the visually impaired community. If you are interested contact Eric Florip, C-Tran Public Affairs Coordinator, at (360) 906-7391. Or E-mail  ericf at c-tran.org <mailto:ericf at c-tran.org> .    -