[CCCNFBW] Wine and cheese committee meeting agenda

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 01:11:15 UTC 2019

Matt,
Thank you for getting in touch with me first before distributing this information. As the fund raising chair, it helps to know what is taking place during the meeting.
The ideas were good and generic and covered a lot of topics. I might add, discussion of silent auction.
Tickets is another, although it could come under promotions.
Sequence of events during the event.

We may be lucky  if this meeting will be shorter than a couple of hours.

I've asked Kaye Kipp to serve on the committee. She has been on the committee in the past and I believe she will be an asset for us.
Plese, send her a copy of this agenda also.

Thanks, again.

bob
'