[CCCNFBW] Vancouver heights online feedback

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:01:45 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, at the bottom of this email you will find a link to the online open house form that Andrea discussed at our chapter meeting this last weekend. As a chapter, the consensus was that the promenade would probably be the best choice, however please feel free to fill out the online form with your feedback and your choice as to what would be the best Choice for this project in your own opinion. If you have any questions please contact me.

https://heightsplan.participate.online/

Matthew Hines