[CCCNFBW] riding the Vine

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 06:20:20 UTC 2018

As we discussed in our last chapter meeting we want to ride the Vine and see
how well the audible callouts can be heard.

If they can not be heard we want to call in and file a complaint.

In our last meeting with C-tran, they said nobody calls, so they assume no
one cares. This is the only way we can change the system. We took this on as
a chapter project.

When you call and make your complaint you will need to provide the following
information:

Location of the bus stop you boarded the bus, such as the street
intersection or the bus stop number.

Time of day you boarded the bus

Direction the bus was going, i.e towards the mall or towards downtown.

It would be good if we each would pick out a day that we will commit to
riding the Vine.

I will try and keep a ercord of those times and then let me know if  you
could hear the call outs clearly. If not, when you called and filed your
complaint.

Or if you rode the Vine when you were just out and about and the  call outs
could not be heard and you called and complained.

If you called and filed your complaint, keep in mind the attitude of the
person you talked with. Were they receptive to your complaint or did they
seem rude and/or abrasive.

Provide your feedback using the chapter's list serve.

By this process C-tran cannot say they did not have any feed back.