[CCCNFBW] Holiday fundraiser update

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:17:37 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, I first want to wish you all A great start to the holiday season, I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I also want to thank everyone for doing such an amazing job getting this fundraiser off the ground, we have done very well so far.

If anyone has not collected money from ticket purchasers, please be sure to do so. Also if you have money or names to turn in to Corey and Doug, please make sure to do so as soon as possible so that we can track who has paid and who has not paid yet. Keep up the good work, thank you

Matthew Hines