[CCCNFBW] meeting this Saturday

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:41:46 UTC 2018

Our monthly meeting of the Clark County NFB of Washington chapter will occur
this Saturday at 10:00am in the Irwin building at the School for the Blind.
We will begin the meeting by meeting in Sherman Audotorium for a discussion
with a C-Tran representative regarding the new Rapid Bus Transit system down
Mill Plain. We will then continue our business meeting in the Irwin staff
lounge afterwards. Please invite anyone you know who is interested in the
Bus Rapid Transit system to join us. Our monthly board meeting will begin at
8:45am in the Irwin staff lounge on Saturday. We will also have raffle
tickets available for people to sell for our holiday raffle. I look forward
to seeing all of you.

Corey grandstaff, Chapter President