[CCCNFBW] reminder Chapter meeting tomorrow

Merribeth Manning Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 02:13:03 UTC 2018

Hi CCCNFB Members,
My sister Chris and I (Beth) are having a 75th Bday Celebration for our Mom
(Betty Watson) on her Birthday Sat 2/24 from 3-6pm at her house, 5512 NE
41st Ave.
if you think you can attend would you email me or call and leave a message
to let me know your coming.
merribeth.manning at gmail.com 3607137701.
Thanks, have a great weekend
Beth Greenberg