[CCCNFBW] reminder Chapter meeting tomorrow

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 17:57:33 UTC 2018

Clark County Members:

As a reminder, we will have our monthly chapter meeting tomorrow February 10
at 10:00am in the staff lounge at the Washington State school for the Blind.
Our discussion will focus on the monthly presidential release, our upcoming
WSSB talent show event, details for national convention, our wine and cheese
event to raise money for our Braille Enrichment for Literacy and
Learning(BELL) event, a vote on whether we should do the amplatheater
fundraiser this summer, an update from Washington Seminar, and announcement
of training for BELL Academy. We will also hold our monthly 50/50 ticket
drawing at the meeting, tickets are $1. Please remember it is a new year, it
is time for annual dues of $5, please bring cash or checks to the meeting.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing all of you.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President