[CCCNFBW] Guests from the city of Vancouver for October meeting

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:48:44 UTC 2018

Great news everyone, Rebecca and Andrea from the city of Vancouver long range planning office will be attending our chapter meeting on October 13 and will be speaking starting at 10 AM. It is crucial that we try to get as many people as possible to attend this meeting including your friends and family. They will be presenting to us the cities plans to revitalize the Vancouver Heights area and will lead a discussion about what types of issues or suggestions we may have feedback on for this upcoming project. Even if you don’t live in the area, chances are you your self have traveled through this area, no someone who does or will in the future and therefore your feedback is vital and your attendance is important. We will be discussing as a chapter this meeting in September to prepare. Please send any questions my way, best regards

Matthew Hines