[CCCNFBW] Chapter picnic at Shanahan‘s

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:37:57 UTC 2018

Hello everyone, it is that time again. Where we come together and celebrate all of our hard work and dedication throughout the last year as we sit down to a nice meal together and enjoy each other‘s company.  We will hold our chapter picnic on Saturday, August 18 at 1:15 PM at Shanahan‘s in downtown Vancouver. The address is 209 West Mcgloughlin Blvd. We will be meeting in the back room as usual.  Come enjoy laughs, food and let’s share in the great news of our hard work. If you have any questions please email or contact me by phone. Look forward to seeing you all there

Matthew Hines