[Cccnfbw] Wine and cheese

Merribeth Manning merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:15:15 UTC 2017

Marcy will only let me post 3 times a day so I cant do it any more today.

here is the info if somene wanted to do it today.

Wine Tasting Scholarship Fundraiser

Sun May 7th 2-5pm

Cellers55 Wine

Tasting Room

1812 Washington St, Vancouver, WA 98660

Tickets are $20.00 each

Music by Sun City Players

Sample 5 craft wines

Raffles will be happening

10% of bottle sales go to the fundraiser

Music By The

Sun City

Players

Raffles available