[CCCNFBW] County wide election

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:02:17 UTC 2017

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a county wide election. You
have to have your ballot in by Tuesday August first. It is very important
that we all use the voting machines. Janelle at the election board said that
there has been no one using it yet for this election. So, let's please use
what we have so that they don't come up with a    way to take it away from
us.  I don't think that you have to call for an appointment, because she
said that it was ready to go for anyone who comes in.If you would like to
call though, there number is: 360-397-2345. Thank you.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician

Ham Call Sign: K5FPT