[CCCNFBW] our meeting

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 02:31:39 UTC 2017

Dave,

Thank you for the explanation about google glass.

Regarding the giving up on blindness skills, I agree if someone was to say
"Well, I do not need to learn braille, because I can use the glasses or the
KNFB for reading." To me, the glasses are a tool, just as audio output from
a computer or using  audible crossings or the KNFB reader. To me, those
items are tools available to us.

But, teaching and having good blindness skills will make living the life
you want easier.

Bob