[Cccnfbw] Burgerville

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:33:16 UTC 2016

Hey Bob,yes,I still want to be a greeter until seven.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2016, at 9:55 PM, Robert Sellers via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org<mailto:cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Buna will be helping inside for a while, then she will taking Doug's place as a greeter at 6:30.
Vince do you want to greet until 7? I can relieve you.

I understand Abby would like to help. Does anyone know how to get in touch with her and possible provide a ride for her?

Technically we are suppose to provide the servers of the food. That involves carrying the trays out to the customers. I'm not sure how we will handle serving the food. Any thoughts.

I believe we hav 6 or 7 members of the chapter who has volunteered.

Not sure who thought of this, but I like the idea. That is, to approach the tables and hand out a business card and inform them, "if they know of a blind person who is struggle in accepting their blindness or who needs information about resources for themselves, give them this card or they can contact us and we can contact the blind person."