[Cccnfbw] Burgerville

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 04:54:31 UTC 2016

Buna will be helping inside for a while, then she will taking Doug's place
as a greeter at 6:30.

Vince do you want to greet until 7? I can relieve you.

I understand Abby would like to help. Does anyone know how to get in touch
with her and possible provide a ride for her?

Technically we are suppose to provide the servers of the food. That involves
carrying the trays out to the customers. I'm not sure how we will handle
serving the food. Any thoughts.

I believe we hav 6 or 7 members of the chapter who has volunteered.

Not sure who thought of this, but I like the idea. That is, to approach the
tables and hand out a business card and inform them, "if they know of a
blind person who is struggle in accepting their blindness or who needs
information about resources for themselves, give them this card or they can
contact us and we can contact the blind person."