[Cccnfbw] Possible fundraiser at Burgerville

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:54:01 UTC 2014

Thank you Julie, I  agree that we want ways to get out into the community and if we can make some funds at the same time all the better. I  also agree that if possible this would be a  good one to do during October. Can we hand out or put material for the public out during the event. Perhaps we can do it toward the end of the month as a  chapter social since hopefully most if not all of us will be at the state convention the first weekend. Thanks for your input. Betty