[Cccnfbw] C-Tran Open House

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 02:46:30 UTC 2014

There is an open house tomorrow night to share your input about C-Tran's service changes and fare increases.  Make sure to attend to have your voice heard.  I called C-Tran to give my input and I got the impression they listen most to those who attend the meetings and offer feedback there.

Please attend and let them know you do NOT want route 19 to be re-routed down I-5 and then served with a huge section of Hwy. 99 then being served by #9 only once an hour.

Thank you fellow Federationists for helping with this.

Julie

Thursday, April 24 • 5:30–6:30 pm
C-TRAN Administration Building
2425 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver
Served by routes 4 and 30

(This open house is part of the C-TRAN Citizens Advisory Committee monthly meeting. Any public comments related to the fare proposal will be incorporated into the committee’s regular agenda.)