[Cccnfbw] Fwd: [EVE] NWABA Director of Programs opening

Doug Trimble doug.trimble at icloud.com
Wed Apr 23 01:42:53 UTC 2014

Does anybody remember Billy Henry?  He  came to a  chapter meeting when he was a student at the blind school years ago requesting some assistance from the NFB to attend some weightlifting competition. We helped him, and now he's built NWABA into a half-million dollar nonprofit corporation per year.

Sent from my iPhone