[Cccnfbw] Sounds Like a Plan!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jul 30 15:41:33 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Chapter-presidents [mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Richie Flores
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 3:52 AM
To: 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Chapter-presidents] Summer social fund raiser

This July's chapter meeting, in celebration of the hot summer, we had a
pizza and icecream meeting.  In addition, we had members pay $1 to throw
water balloons at our President, namely, me... We raised over $45, we may
boost it up to $5 next time.  The sighted kids in the chapter loved it, as
well as my board members.  It was lighthearted, funny, and refreshing in the
heat of Texas.
Richie