[Cccnfbw] With my regrets

merribeth.manning at comcast.net merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 16:42:12 UTC 2012

Go, Don!!!  I don't blame you at all.

I'm sorry that they are treating you badly.  I don't have the best spelling either.

I thought you were doing a good job.

I was thankful you took on the task of being secretary.

I did not like that they talked bad about me at the meeting, recorded it, sent it to me, then expected me to type up a report, and have to listen to them bad mouthing me.  Thant is why I will NOT ever hold office with CCC again.

I believe in the cause of helping the blind population, and improving things for us.  But, that is going to far, to criticize people for a job they won't step up to the plate and do themselves.

Beth