[Cccnfbw] holding signs for Prop 1 and more

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 01:33:59 UTC 2011

Over the next couple of nights I'll be contacting ccc members regarding 2
items.

Who will be available to hold signs for Prop 1 on Monday and the best time
for them. If you have someone you want to work with, it doesn't need to be
done between 4-6 PM. However, that is  the maximum traffic flow.

Also, we need to have a head count as to who will be attending the
appreciation luncheon. Let's try and get as many as possible to attend. It's
good that the volunteers can see who they are volunteering for and a chance
for us to interact with the volunteers.

Bob Sellers