[Cccnfbw] Fw: coffee shop announcement/open house

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Mon Oct 17 21:57:06 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrienne Fernandez" <Adrienne.Fernandez at wssb.wa.gov>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:22 PM
Subject: FW: coffee shop announcement/open house

Here is the email from Bonnie regarding the coffee shop being open
during our open house this Thursday. Please remember our spaghetti
dinner is from 4:30-5:30, if you would like to sight guide a student up
from the cottage and assist them with getting their meal (and yours too)
let me know. The volunteer orientation will be in the Fries auditorium
from 5:30-6:30 and the open house is from 6:30-8pm. Please join us if
you can and feel free to bring your family or friends.
Sincerely,