[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Fwd: Tomorrow is the Big Day!

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 18:31:52 UTC 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Preserve Our Buses" <info at preserveourbuses.com>
To: goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 10:10:23 AM
Subject: Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Preserve Our Buses

Julie -

VOLUNTEER ONCE MORE

Tomorrow, the future of C-TRAN will be decided. We know this election is going to be very, very close. Now is not the time to hope that we win; it’s time to work our tails off to ensure we win.

Thousands of voters will wait until the last minute on Tuesday to cast their vote. Our margin of victory will likely be in the hundreds - or less. Let's make sure these voters hear about Proposition 1 and what's at stake before voting.

Will you help us one more time?

Final Phone banks:

MONDAY NOV. 7th 5-8pm!
1325 SE Tech Center Drive, Suite 140

or

TUESDAY NOV 8th 3-6pm
612 E McLoughlin

RSVP today by emailing Jeremy or calling him at 360-823-8477 - or just show up!

Preserve our Buses Campaign Team

PreserveOurBuses.com | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Paid for by Keep Clark County Moving
1111 Main St., Suite 400, Vancouver WA 98660