[Cccnfbw] voting and stuff

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 01:10:59 UTC 2011

Hello Federationists,

Has everyone voted yet?  Ballots are due Tues. Nov. 8.  Please remind your friends, neighbors, co-workers, fellow church members and family when ballots are due.  We need every Approve Prop. 1 vote we can get.

We also need volunteers to help call voters tomorrow, Saturday, Nov. 5.  We will be calling from 1pm to 4pm.  Any amount of time you can give is appreciated.

We will be at the carpenter's union on 612 E. McLoughlin.

Many voters wait till the last minute to fill out their ballots so it's important that we get the word out about Prop. 1.

The calling is pretty automated so I think you could do it.  Thanks for your help.

Julie